Skip to content
- All you need is a custom leather stamp and a C-clamp (or vice-clamp) for leather embossing. It's readily available from any hardware store near you.
Wet the leather under the tap or with a dripping cloth. This is very important for a deeper and more long lasting leather emboss.
- Place the leather between the custom leather stamp and a plastic board.
- Screw the c-clamp very very tightly. VERY TIGHT to press the leather stamp surface against the leather surface.
- Let the c-clamp to press for 15-20 mins at least. Time varies depending on the type of leather.
- If the "clamping" area is smaller than the custom leather stamp surface, you might have to repeat steps 2-3 on different surfaces of the leather stamp for an even embossing.
- Feel free to ask if you have any questions!