Heating arbor press for Leather Stamping, Wood Branding and Gold Foiling with 500W digital temperature control unit is the perfect desktop leather stamping tool
- Leather embossing and Leather Stamping
- Wood Branding
- Gold Foiling
- Works with leather such as Vegetable Tanned Leather, Chrome Tanned Leather, Suede, Horween Leather, etc
- Branding on Vinyl, PU and Cork
- Monograming with our custom alphabet set
With a dedicated 500W digital temperature control unit, the temperature of the heat plate is adjustable up to 400 degree Celsius with high precision, essential for gold foiling and leather embossing.
- *UNIQUE Guided Working Platform for accurate alignment
- Adjustable embossing depth
- Easy level adjustment to ensure even embossing
- Easy lever operation
- Adjustable heat plate position for different material thickness
- Digital thermostat for accurate temperature setting
- Power: 500W (220V / 110V)
- 3 heating plate sizes available (Price includes a standard size custom leather stamp)
- 5x7cm: $438
- 8x10cm: $488
- 10x13cm: $528
- Net Weight 4KG/5KG/6KG
- Heating Arbor Press with 500W digital temperature control
- Custom Leather Stamp within standard size
- Tools for installation of stamp on heating plate.
- Instructions Manual
- Free Logo Design
- 1 Year Warranty
Custom Leather Stamp Specification:
Just send us your design and we can make your unique brass stamp to high precision by CNC machines.
- Price of branding iron includes a standard size stamp
- Stamp made with solid brass.
- Size of design up to 10 cm square in area. e.g. 5cm (W) x 2 cm (H) or 3cm (W) x 3cm (H). Price for larger stamps to be discussed.
- Stamp thickness 8mm
- Engraving height 3mm.
- You can choose from male / female die cut.
We are fast! A custom stamp can be made ready to ship in 1-2 days. We can even ship next working day for rush orders (additional cost applies).
AI / PDF vector files are preferable but we can help converting JPG or any image files format. Design with only text (using free font) is free. Extra charge may apply for complicated design.
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your design in detail!