Our Guarantee & Return/Refund Policy
Terms & Conditions
We offer 3 shipping options:
1. Registered airmail* Delivery date is currently not guaranteed due to the pandemic. Not recommended for projects with a deadline.
It generally takes 7-15 working days to arrive by registered airmail. However (especially in the USA handled by USPS) this is a regular airmail service and mail could get delayed more frequently than other shipping methods. According to our experience, about 90% chance it can make it on time and the rest 10% could be delayed for a week or 2.
We recommend to ship by FedEx if you are on a deadline.
2. FedEx with tracking (3-5 working days)
It is a much more reliable service and 99% of shipment arrives on time (apart from customs exceptions). We highly recommend this shipment method if you are on a schedule.
3. FedEx Priority (1-3 working days)
The most reliable and fast delivery. The one to go for if you are in an absolute hurry.
*Shipment delay because of Customs or other regulatory delays are not subject to refund or credit of shipping costs.
Refunds and Exchanges
We take great pride in our products and services. Please contact us if you have any issues with our product, we will do our best to work something out with you.
- 100% refund (within 5 working days on receiving the product) upon request, no questions asked (except custom made items).
- Refund will be arranged within 1 working day once we have received the goods returned in good condition.
- Seller is responsible for the return shipping costs if the reason for return is due to defects in workmanship.
- Buyer is responsible for the return shipping costs for other reasons.
- Refund/Exchange for custom made items will only be accepted if it is due to defects in workmanship. Otherwise, all custom orders are final and no return/exchange is accepted. Custom orders definition: any personalization or customization, e.g. custom initial emboss, custom size, custom made stamps
- We are not responsible for any customs inspection delays, return or confiscation. In case of package return due to customs reasons, we can resend the package at buyer's cost. If shipment is confiscated by customs, we offer remake of the product(s) at 50% of the purchasing price.
- We are not responsible for any shipping delay due to reasons beyond our control e.g. delay due to service impact by the pandemic.